To be able to use a pressure washer effectively, it is important to find the right hose. Whether it is to replace the original appliance hose or to extend it with another hose – some specifications should definitely be taken into account.
The most important thing is the connection of the pressure washer hose. Most manufacturers use M22x1.5 or M14x1.5 threads.
In addition, the pressure and temperature resistance of the hose should match the performance values of the pressure washer and ideally even be slightly higher.
Below is a list of the Best Hose Pipe for Pressure Washer in UK:
Last but not least, safe use of the pressure washer hose can only be guaranteed if it is checked for damage before use.
10 Best Hose Pipe for Pressure Washer
Hose Pipe for Pressure Washer in UK
Kärcher 2.645-156.0 Hose Connection Set For Pressure Washers, Yellow
- Practical: Ideal for connecting a Pressure Washer to an outside tap.
- Convenient: 10m of Primo flex hose and all the connectors you need.
- Universal: Compatible with all available click systems
- Versatile: Also a perfect starter set for watering the garden.
Tool Daily Pressure Washer Hose, 3/8 Inch x 50 FT, Quick Connect, 4000 PSI, High Tensile Wire Braided
- Pressure washer hose 50 FT is made from upgraded high tensile Steel-Wire Braid, Scuff and mark resistant construction for prolonged service life. No leaking.
- Max Working Pressure is up to 4000 PSI. Burst Pressure is up to 16000 PSI. Flow rate is from 2.5 GPM to 5 GPM. Max Temperature is up to 176 F.
- Power washer hose extension fits most pressure washer models. The 3/8 pressure washer hose has 3/8" quick connect female socket and 3/8" plug. Easy to connect and disconnect.
- Pressure washer hoses is 50 FT X 3/8 Inch. Bend radius of the hose is 4.7 inch.
- Application: 4000 PSI pressure washer hose is used for residential and commercial washing, such as washing car, floors, motorcycle, windows, siding, driveways, and roofs.
YAMATIC Pressure Washer Hose M22 x 15 M, 220Bar Kink Resistant Replacement Power Washer 14mm O-ring
- 【Upgrade Pressure Washer Replacement Hose】15 m x 1/4inch, 220Bar/3200 PSI working pressure. Fit most brand power washer Craftsman, Honda, B&S, Generac, Ryobi, Powerstrok, Simpson,Dewalt. PLEASE NOTE: Need extra 14/15 fitting for Sun Joe, AR Blue electric pressure washers.
- 【Kink Resistant】Premium high quality material hose merge with unique high-tech manufacturing process, to provide you with EASY carry, drag and roll up. Non marking and Never kink permanately.
- 【Durability】With innovation high technology material and process management, new upgraded strongthen and wear resistance, this perfect replacement and extension pressure washer hose will provide more longer life time and safe using for your home and commercial use to wash Car, Motorcycle, Floors, Windows, Driveways, Roofs, Pool, Siding and so on.
- 【Top Performance】 Industry benchmark with performance work pressure 220Bar / Burst pressure 600 Bar, desgined for high performance gas power washer up to 220 Bar equipped with 4hp to 8hp gas engine. Also perfect and durable for lower pressure electric pressure washers.
- 【Health & Warranty 】Compling with critical RoHS standard and using recycle material, to protect you health and our earth clean. One year limited warranty for your safe using.
Hourleey 50FT Pressure Washer Hose with 3/8 Inch Quick Connect, High Tensile Wire Power Washer Hose, 4000 PSI
- High-quality: The entire rubber structure, with a steel wire braid, Hourleey pressure washer Hose is more durable and can withstand higher working pressure. It is specially designed for electric cleaning equipment and can also be used for electric pressure cleaning equipment. The inner tube is reinforced with synthetic rubber. 1 x 50 FT high pressure washer hose.
- Powerful: Our high-pressure washer house never brust. The max working pressure is up to 4000 PSI, max temperature is up to 176 F. And burst pressure is up to 16000 PSI, flow rate is from 2.5 to 5 GPM commercial cleaning applications.
- Quick connection: The power washer hose extension is suitable for most high-pressure washer models. Equipped with 3/8" quick connect female socket and 3/8" stainless steel plug, it can be firmly connected to the high-pressure washer without being easily shaken or damaged, leaked or rusted, easy to connect and disconnect.
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
10m Pressure Washer Hose for Karcher K Series Pressure Washer K2 K3 K4 K5 K6 K7 Click Plug Quick Connector (10)
- 【Widely use】The hose replacement fits with Karcher K Series Pressure Washers (K2 - K7) from 2009 or later, where the hose is connected to the gun and pressure washer with the Quick Connect connector. your tigger gun should has a yellow button (not black), then our hose works.
- 【 Karcher Compatibility 】COMPATIBLE WITH MOST KARCHER PRESSURE WASHERS FROM K2 TO K7 - The cothe hose is connected to the gun and pressure washer with the Quick Connect connector. mpatible machines includes K 2; K 2 Compact; K 2 Full Control; K 2 Full Control Home; K 2.850; K 4 Compact; K 4 Full Control; K 4 Full Control Home; K 5 Compact; K 7 Compact; K 2 Compact Car & Home; K 2 Premium Full Control Car & Home; K2 Compact Home; K4; K4 Home; K4 Silent Home; K5 Full Control Home.
- 【Flexible and durable】The high-pressure extension hose has a rubber sleeve, which has greater flexibility, is durable and wear-resistant, and is compatible with the threaded Karcher high-pressure cleaner. High-tension steel wire braided high-pressure cleaner hose with rubber sleeve.
- 【Easy Operation】The high-pressure hose is easy to handle as it comes with a professional Karcher new type click couplings on both ends. With the Quick Connect system, you can click quickly in and out of the pressure washer and gun, saving you time and effort.
- 【Top performance】Maximum rated pressure up to 2610 PSI/180 Bar & Maximum temperature 140℉ / 60℃.
Tool Daily High Pressure Washer Hose, 25 FT X 1/4 Inch, 3600 PSI, M22 14mm, Replacement Power Washer Hose for Most Brands
- High pressure hose has M22 14mm female thread. Replacement pressure washer hose for Ryobi, Karcher, Honda, Troy Bilt, Simpson, Generac, Flexzilla, Craftsman, Green Work, Briggs and Stratton, Dewalt and more. Fit most electric or gas pressure washer.
- ATTENTION: NOT FIT electric pressure washer with M22 15mm. If you have sunjoe, Campbell, MI-T-M, AR Blue, Stanley, Cleanforce, Simoniz and Excell electric power washer with M22 15mm, you need below adapter. Product Name: Tool Daily Pressure Washer Adapter, Metric M22 15mm Female Thread to M22 14mm Male Fitting.
- Pressure washer extension hose is non-kink, durable, weather and abrasion resistant.
- Pressure washer hoses is 25 FT X 1/4 Inch. Bend radius of the hose is 4.3 inch. The working pressure is up to 3600 PSI. Max. Temperature: 140℉ / 60℃.
- Application: Used for residential and light commercial washing, such as washing Car, Floors, Motorcycle, Windows, Siding, Driveways, Roofs and so on.
Bosch F016800360 6m High Pressure Hose (Compatible with Pressure Washers: EasyAquatak 110/120, UniversalAquatak 125/130/135, AQT 33-10, AQT 33-11, AQT 35-12, AQT 37-13, AQT 40-13, AQT 42-13)
- Resists twisting in use
- Quick Connect SDS Fittings
- 9.5 mm hose diameter and 6m length
- Compatible with Bosch Pressure Washers: EasyAquatak 110/120, UniversalAquatak 125/130/135, AQT 33-10, AQT 33-11, AQT 35-12, AQT 37-13, AQT 40-13, AQT 42-13
M MINGLE Pressure Washer Hose 50 Feet X 3/8 Inch, High Tensile Wire Braided, with 2 Quick Connect Kits, Compatible M22 14mm, 4000 PSI
- Including a pressure washer hose 50 ft, an adapter (3/8 inch male plug to M22 14 female) and an adapter (3/8 inch female socket to M22 14 female).
- Pressure washer hose is made of upgraded high tensile steel-wire braid. Bend radius of the hose is 4.7 inch. Non marking and Never kink permanently.
- Pressure washer hose 50 ft fits most brand power washer. Max working pressure is 4000 PSI. Burst Pressure is up to 16000 PSI. Max Temperature is 176°F. Flow rate is from 2.5 GPM to 5 GPM.
- Power washer hose in your home and commercial usage, safe to wash Car, Motorcycle, Floors, Windows, Driveways, Roofs, Pool, Siding and so on.
- AMZ Tool is professional on Pressure Washer Accessory and always stand behind our products, please free to contact us if any questions.
Bosch F016800361 6m Extension Hose (Compatible with Pressure Washers: EasyAquatak 150, UniversalAquatak 125/130/135, AQT 33-10 / AQT 35-12 / AQT 37-13)
2 used from £17.49
- Addition 6m in hose length
- Resists twisting in use
- Quick Connect SDS Fittings
- Compatible with Bosch Pressure Washers: EasyAquatak 110/120, UniversalAquatak 150, AQT 33-10 / AQT 35-12 / AQT 37-13
MoPei High-Pressure Replacement Quick Release Hose for Karcher Electric Pressure Washers with Quick Connect from 2009, 2610 PSI (10M)
- The extension hose is suitable for Karcher K2 to K7 series (from 2009), except for pressure washers which are equipped with a hose reel.
- With quick connect system, this pressure washer hose can be hooked and unhooked from the device and gun quickly and easily.
- The replacement hose can extend the range of your pressure washer by 10 meters.
- It allows you to reach hard-to-reach places without having to constantly move your pressure washer.
- Replaces part no. 2.641-721.0, max pressure rating up to 2610 PSI and max temperature 140℉ / 60℃.
Suitable pressure washer hose for Kärcher pressure washers
Kärcher pressure washers are equipped with a so-called Quick Connect System. This allows the pressure washer hose to be attached to the cleaning device with a simple plug-in. This eliminates the need for lengthy screwing or annoying squeezing.
To detach the hose again, only the button has to be pressed. For the system to work, the hose must also have such a Kärcher Quick Connect connection. The brand hoses available from Kärcher dealers have this Quick Connect connection as standard.
If you already have a pressure washer hose with an M22x1.5 thread, it must be equipped with a Kärcher adapter. The same applies to hose extensions with such a thread: here, too, the Kärcher adapter must be connected in order to connect the hose and the pressure washer. By the way, the Quick Connect connection has the so-called NW 6×1 connection.
The old connection was known as the slide lock / connection clamp. However, you can make everything compatible with separately available adapters. PS: The adapter is sold under the name: Kärcher T Adapter.
The properties of a pressure washer hose explained:
The connections / threads of a high-pressure hose
In principle, a distinction must first be made between external and internal threads. Only male and female threads can be screwed together; two male or two female threads cannot be screwed together.
If you want to connect two pressure washer hoses, each with two male threads, you face the problem that they are not compatible with each other. A so-called hose coupling makes it possible to screw the hoses together.
The various designations for the threads also tend to cause confusion. For example, the term for an M22x1.5 thread. This designation characterises the thread and gives its properties in short form.
The first number refers to the width of the thread. The capital letter “M” at the beginning of the designation means that this is a metric thread and thus specifies the density of the turns, etc. The second number, in this case 1.5, refers to the width of the thread. The second number, in this case 1.5, refers to the height or depth of the thread.
The threads of the Kärcher and Bosch pressure washers differ from this system. These rely on Quick Connect or quick connection systems, which can only be made compatible with the conventional threads of the system described by using an adapter.
The term DN / nominal diameter
The term DN comes from the French Diamètre Nominal and indicates the nominal width and thus the inner diameter of a pipe or hose. It is used to select suitable connections and fittings for the corresponding hose.
Care must be taken to ensure that all components used have the same DN. If, for example, you want to connect two hoses for a high-pressure cleaner as an extension, not only must the threads be suitable, but the nominal diameters must also match.
One of the reasons why a high-pressure cleaner achieves such good results is that it applies water at high pressure to the surface to be cleaned. Therefore, all components used in the system must have a certain pressure resistance.
Pressure washer hoses have different pressure strengths. Some models are designed for use up to 200 bar, while others can also be used at 400 bar. When buying a pressure washer, it is therefore important to know exactly how much pressure it can withstand. The pressure resistance of the pressure washer hose should ideally be a little above this value.
The temperature resistance
When using a “normal” pressure washer, the temperature resistance of the hose is not of interest.
However, if a hot water pressure washer is used, the temperature resistance must be taken into account, because these devices work with water temperatures of up to 155 degrees Celsius.
Not all materials can withstand these temperatures. The temperature resistance of a pressure washer hose provides information about the temperature up to which the water can be safely conducted through the hose.
The kink protector is typically located at the beginning and end of the pressure washer hose. It prevents the hose from kinking or breaking at the connection to the pressure washer if the hose is pulled too hard and damage occurs. It thus protects both the equipment and the user.
When choosing the right pressure washer hose, it does not always have to be a branded product, as long as the specifications described in this article are observed. Special attention should be paid to the compatibility of the connections.
Since considerable forces are involved when using a pressure washer, the equipment used should be checked before each use. The pressure washer hose should therefore be completely unrolled and checked for holes.
Even small holes can pose a great danger. You should also make sure that there are no knots in the hose, otherwise they can burst when the pressure washer is switched on, posing a considerable risk of injury.